Here you will find information on attractions and activities in our community and the surrounding area.
Wine location Hüttenheim
Hüttenheim is a rural wine-growing village of 600 inhabitants in an idyllic location at the foot of the southern Steigerwaldes.
Thrive here on 75 hectares of land Wines able ”Hüttenheimer Tannenberg”.
In Year 2000 Hüttenheim won a silver medal at the district level in the competition “Our village is beautiful – our village has a future”
What to expect in Hüttenheim
- One of the biggest and obtained at full fortified churchesburg in Franconia
- Museums and historic towns
- Every year, more romantic winefestivals
- Tip: Church Castle Wine Festival in late August!
- Churchesburg market in spring Cozy wine tasting rooms
- Country inn with lunch
- Children’s Playground
Leisure time activities
- Wine trail
- Marked cycling and hiking trails
- Guided village walk with herb walks
- Boat trip on the Main
- Leisure Land Geiselwind
- Amusement park castle Thurn
- Churchesburg seum Mönchsondheim
- Knauf-Museum Iphofen
- German Carnival Museum Kitzingen
- Freilandmuseum Bad Windsheim
- Iphofen 7 km
- Würzburg 38 km
- Rothenburg 40 km
- Nürnberg 70 km
- Bamberg 80 km
Here are some pictures from our place: